Encapsulated choline in a rumen-stable matrix of fat
- Optimizes energy metabolism and relieves the liver metabolism of the dairy cow
- Ensures an optimal intestinal availability by the high digestibility of the protective matrix in the small intestine
- Choline is involved in many metabolic processes and facilitates with the help of lipoproteins the removal of triglycerides from the liver
- Increases milk yield
- Improves health and reduces the risk of a fatty liver
- Free-flowing and easy to dose
Feed 20 up to 60 g of BEWI-FATRIX Choline per cow and day in dependence to the feed ration.